Halloween STEM Roundup
Every October, we hand-pick a collection of Science Buddies projects and activities that tie in with all things Halloween. This year, we have even more great suggestions for slimy, icky, ghoulish, spooky, gross, or tasty hands-on science for Trick-or-Treat week and beyond. We can help you light up your costume with science, too!
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- STEM is for Everyone: Richard Mankin, Entomologist
- STEM is for Everyone: Wanda Díaz-Merced, Astrophysicist
- Extra Credit with the Fluor Challenge
- Explore Coding and Electronics with Raspberry Pi
- 16 Women in Engineering to Learn More About
- 25 Women in Science to Learn More About
- 10 Reasons to Do the Fluor Challenge in Addition to $10,000 in Prizes!
- STEM is for Everyone: Ralph Braun, Engineer
Explore Our Science Videos
4 Easy Robot Science Projects for Kids
10 Robotics Projects Kids Can Really Make!
Toy Sailboat with Keel