Make a Microscope from your Cell Phone
Is there a cast-off cell phone in a drawer somewhere in your house? If so, you might be able to give it new life by turning it into a handheld microscope.
For inspiration, see Cellphone Microscope, part of a pair of Science-hack Your Phone posts for student science exploration.
For full DIY science project details, see Picture This: Building a Cell Phone Microscope.
Science, technology, engineering, and math doesn't always happen in a lab! See how you can innovate functional science tools that can then be put to use for on-the-go science exploration and investigation.
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- 6 Steps to Success with the Fluor Engineering Challenge
- Take the Fluor Challenge for Engineers Week
- STEM is for Everyone: Nicholas Saunderson, Blind Mathematician
- 10 Fun Wintry Science Activities
- Learn More About these 19 Scientists for Black History Month
- 4 Football Science Projects for Super Bowl-Sized Learning
- Student Engineering: Make a Glitter Surprise Package with a Simple Circuit
- Student Success and the Science of Stealth