Make a Microscope from your Cell Phone
Is there a cast-off cell phone in a drawer somewhere in your house? If so, you might be able to give it new life by turning it into a handheld microscope.
For inspiration, see Cellphone Microscope, part of a pair of Science-hack Your Phone posts for student science exploration.
For full DIY science project details, see Picture This: Building a Cell Phone Microscope.
Science, technology, engineering, and math doesn't always happen in a lab! See how you can innovate functional science tools that can then be put to use for on-the-go science exploration and investigation.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Rev Up STEM Learning with Car Science Projects
- Halloween STEM Ideas
- STEM is for Everyone: Geerat Vermeij, a Paleoecologist who is Blind
- Student Discovers Green Thumb Growing Plants without Water
- Elementary School Student Finds Science Fair Success
- 10 Projects to Get Started Building Circuits on a Breadboard!
- Students Race to the Finish with Solar Sprint Cars
- Explore Crater Science to Celebrate Moon Landing Anniversary
Explore Our Science Videos
Toy Sailboat with Keel
4 Easy Robot Science Projects for Kids
DIY Toy Sailboat