Teacher Webinar is Today!
Just a reminder, our free Professional Development Webinar for teachers is today, Wednesday, September 22 at:
- 4 p.m. Pacific
- 5 p.m. Mountain
- 6 p.m. Central
- 7 p.m. Eastern
If you are already signed up, please follow the directions you received in email to log into the Webinar at the time listed above.
If you are not registered yet and would like to join us, it's not too late! Please register now: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/389772962
To find out more about today's virtual tour of the Science Buddies website, see our previous blog entry.
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- Free science project support in the Ask an Expert forums
- Making Connections with Science Reading Assignments
- Lesson Plans for Sound Science
- Help Students Explore STEM Careers
- Group Your Science Assignments by Topic
- California Invention Convention Inspires and Celebrates Young Engineers
- Try Google's Science Journal App with Six Activities for Chemistry Exploration
- Assign the Topic Selection Wizard with Google Classroom
Explore Our Science Videos
Solubility Science - STEM Activity
Vibration & Sound: Make Sprinkles Dance
Make a Slushy! Yummy STEM Project