Teacher Webinar Video Now Online!
The video from the September 22, 2010 Science Buddies Teacher Development Webinar is now available for online viewing. If you were unable to attend the webinar—or had to leave before the webinar ended, you can now watch the entire virtual tour of the Science Buddies website. The webinar, conducted by Science Buddies Vice President, Courtney Corda, will walk you through our resources, helping teachers (and parents) better understand what Science Buddies offers and how to best get started using our full range of free K-12 science education resources.
(Note: The video is approximately 55 minutes long.)
To browse our Teacher Resources, visit: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/teacher_resources.shtml
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Sustainability Lessons Help Make Environmental Awareness Real
- 10 Projects to Get Started Building Circuits on a Breadboard!
- How to Use a Science Buddies Lesson Plan
- 5 Reasons Global Problem Solvers: The Series Will Inspire STEM Interest in Your Students
- Learn More About these 19 Scientists for Black History Month
- Free science project support in the Ask an Expert forums
- Making Connections with Science Reading Assignments
- Lesson Plans for Sound Science
Explore Our Science Videos
Flower Dissection - STEM Activity
Solubility Science - STEM Activity
Make a Hygrometer to Measure Humidity - STEM activity