The Chemistry Contest Deadline is Approaching!
If you did a chemistry project this year (that includes food sciences and biotech), you can enter your project in the Rosalind Franklin Chemistry Contest for a chance to win a cash award. You've already done the work, now it's time to show it off!
Teachers! Please use this handout to distribute to students (or at local fairs) to encourage students to enter.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Winter Science Lessons and Activities
- 13 STEM Gifts You'll Feel Good about Giving
- Plan, Run, and Succeed with a Virtual Science Fair – 9 Easy Steps!
- Fall Science - Free STEM Activities for Autumn Fun
- Get Inspired by these Hispanic Scientists and Engineers
- Science Project Kits - Our top 10 list!
- Five Reasons this is a Great Year for Student Science Projects
- Celebrating 100+ Free Lesson Plans for K-12 STEM Education!
Explore Our Science Videos
How to Make an Archimedes Screw - STEM Activity
Physics and Chemistry of an Explosion Science Fair Project Idea
How to make an anemometer (wind speed meter)