The Obstacle-Avoiding BlueBot
Fourth in the series of BlueBot projects using the BlueBot: 4-in-1 Robotics Kit, the Obstacle-Avoiding Robot borrows some engineering design properties from cats and other whiskered animals. How can whiskers and bump sensors help a BlueBot avoid running into things?
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- STEM is for Everyone: Richard Mankin, Entomologist
- STEM is for Everyone: Wanda Díaz-Merced, Astrophysicist
- Extra Credit with the Fluor Challenge
- Explore Coding and Electronics with Raspberry Pi
- 25 Women in Science to Learn More About
- 16 Women in Engineering to Learn More About
- 10 Reasons to Do the Fluor Challenge in Addition to $10,000 in Prizes!
- STEM is for Everyone: Ralph Braun, Engineer
Explore Our Science Videos
DIY Glitter Surprise Package with a Simple Circuit
How to Make Elephant Toothpaste
Flower Dissection - STEM Activity