Make some noise with three new science activities!
Make some noise with 3 new sound science activities!
Turn Up the Volume with This Trio of Science Activities
Whether you are looking for last-minute ideas for the science classroom before winter break or suggesting fun DIY science ideas for students to explore at home, these three new hands-on science activities make learning about sound fun—and noisy!
With New Year's celebrations coming, these science projects are a great way to make something students can use!
Other Sound Science Explorations
If your students enjoy making harmonicas, kazoos, and disk sirens, be sure to check these other sound science activities from Science Buddies, too:
- Build a Paper Speaker
- Make a Rubber Band Guitar (elementary school and middle school Lesson Plans available!)
- Musical Bottles
- Do-Re-Mi with Straws
- Make Sprinkles Vibrate with Sound (Lesson Plan available!)
Share Your Story!
If you or your students do any of these activities, let us know! We would love to hear about your experience and share your story with the Science Buddies community. Reach out to us at email@example.com and let us know about your science project or activity.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Carnival Science: Summer of STEM (Week 1)
- Wall Marble Run: Doing Fun Science at Home during School Closures (Activity #30)
- Imagine Your Story - STEM Activities for Storytellers of All Ages!
- Aluminum Foil Boats: Doing Fun Science at Home during School Closures (Activity #29)
- Hovercraft: Doing Fun Science at Home during School Closures (Activity #28)
- Elephant Toothpaste: Doing Fun Science at Home during School Closures (Activity #27)
- Fun, Free, STEM Activities for Preschool
- Straw Siphon: Doing Fun Science at Home during School Closures (Activity #26)
Explore Our Science Videos
Build a Gauss Rifle
Make a Homemade Fly Trap
DIY Glitter Surprise Package with a Simple Circuit