Make some noise with three new science activities!
Make some noise with 3 new sound science activities!
Turn Up the Volume with This Trio of Science Activities
Whether you are looking for last-minute ideas for the science classroom before winter break or suggesting fun DIY science ideas for students to explore at home, these three new hands-on science activities make learning about sound fun—and noisy!
With New Year's celebrations coming, these science projects are a great way to make something students can use!
Other Sound Science Explorations
If your students enjoy making harmonicas, kazoos, and disk sirens, be sure to check these other sound science activities from Science Buddies, too:
- Build a Paper Speaker
- Make a Rubber Band Guitar (elementary school and middle school Lesson Plans available!)
- Musical Bottles
- Do-Re-Mi with Straws
- Make Sprinkles Vibrate with Sound (Lesson Plan available!)
Share Your Story!
If you or your students do any of these activities, let us know! We would love to hear about your experience and share your story with the Science Buddies community. Reach out to us at email@example.com and let us know about your science project or activity.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Free STEM Activities for Classroom, Remote, Hybrid, Pod Learning!
- Backyard Science: Summer of STEM (Week 10)
- Mission to Mars: Summer of STEM (Week 9)
- Strange but True: Summer of STEM (Week 8)
- Superhero Science: Summer of STEM (Week 7)
- Water Play: Summer of STEM (Week 6)
- Fireworks and Picnics: Summer of STEM (Week 5)
- Artists and Makers: Summer of STEM (Week 4)
Explore Our Science Videos
Lift Ice with Yarn STEM activity
Is the Egg Raw or Cooked? STEM activity
Make a Hygrometer to Measure Humidity - STEM activity