ORANGE JUICE! PLEASE I NEED UR HELP

Ask questions about your science fair project here. Please be specific and complete.

Moderator: berkeleywebs

OrLaNdO bLoOm LuVeR*

ORANGE JUICE! PLEASE I NEED UR HELP

Post by OrLaNdO bLoOm LuVeR* »

ok Hi! i need a catchy title for my science fair project! please help my topic question is~Does sunlight affect the amount of vitamin C in orange juice? again i really need ur help :D
I LOVE ORLANDO BLOOM!
n Lord of the Rings
shijun

Post by shijun »

If you just want a catchy title that sounds cooler, then all you have to do is to fiddle around with the words.

However, I feel that you can still come up with a better question. Right now, it could be answered with a yes/no answer (in addition to not being specific enough), and you probably don't want just that. Your experiment involves quantitative measurements, correct (or so I hope)? How do you intend to measure the amount of vitamin c in orange juice?

An example of a better question is: Is the amount of vitamin c present in a 100 ml cup of Tropicana Fresh Squeeze orange juice inversely proportional (i.e. more sunlight -> less vitamin c) to the amount of time that the cup was exposed to direct noon-time sunlight on a sunny, summer day in San Jose, California?

[A much more specific question that tells the reader a lot about your experiment up front, don't you agree?]

Shijun
OrLaNdO bLoOm LuVeR*

well the science fair is over and the question was suppose to be less specific but thanks anyway...i used the title: The Sun: A Vitamin C Killer?
but it went well
I LOVE ORLANDO BLOOM!
n Lord of the Rings
DOGEATDOG

Re: ORANGE JUICE! PLEASE I NEED UR HELP

Post by DOGEATDOG »

u could say:

CAN U C THE VITAMIN C?

bit rejected i noe but my frend is doin the same thing!
she is doin a diff. title though.

:o :) :D

HAPPY 2 HELP
Cyaz Alwayz!
lol, DOGG
OrLaNdO bLoOm LuVeR*

ah...the science fair is over...i said that bak in like april lol :wink:
I LOVE ORLANDO BLOOM!
n Lord of the Rings
DOGEATDOG

Post by DOGEATDOG »

OrLaNdO bLoOm LuVeR* wrote:ah...the science fair is over...i said that bak in like april lol :wink:

OH WELL :oops: 2 bad 4 me!!

Return to “General Questions”