HELP ME PLS ABOUT INVESTIGATORY PROJECTS

Ask questions about your science fair project here. Please be specific and complete.

Moderator: berkeleywebs

priori_viper

HELP ME PLS ABOUT INVESTIGATORY PROJECTS

Post by priori_viper »

help me to find a tilte of Investigatory Project about recycling...i need it by July 16, 2004 pls i need it as soon as possible
shijun

Post by shijun »

Hello,

This page offers general tips on picking a good topic: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... tion.shtml

In your case, there are many ways you could go about finding a topic on recycling. For example, you could look at which material is the easiest to recycle, or how much does it cost to recycle the different types of materials. You could also investigate the different recycling processes and techniques further to come up with your assessment on what is the most efficient (from a time/cost/environmental hazard perspective) process. Recycling is a big thing for the future so there's a lot of interest in this field right now. Try to do a Google search after you figure out which specific area about recycling you want to go into. Alternatively, you could look at conservation (for example energy), which is another hot area to investigate that's along the same lines.

Shijun

Return to “General Questions”