Downsyndrome

Ask questions about your science fair project here. Please be specific and complete.

Moderator: berkeleywebs

colleen412

Downsyndrome

Post by colleen412 »

does anyone know a specific question i could do on downsyndrome for my science fair project!?! that would be a great help!
johnmilcovich

Hi Collen!!

Post by johnmilcovich »

I suggest that with a question such as this that you read about the subject which you can find on google under down syndrome and after yu have read the material, what questions do yu think would be interesting and provabel at your level of scientific expeience inschool? So if you are in High School you might consult with your instructor of Science or if you are in Elementary/Intermediate then ask your team advisors for an appropriate questions. I am sure that they will be there for you if you have a specific interest area. They can help you define your question. All the best.

John Milcovich :)
John Milcovich
Antchamp

Down Help

Post by Antchamp »

You certainly can find out if a person with Down learns more in a home environment or a group home. Other intresting things might be are their language skills different in home or in institution settings, Are there more males or females, what is the difference between short Down and Tall Down. Are their more medical related problems than the general population because of the missing Cromosome

Return to “General Questions”