Need expert on anxiety fast...please!

Ask questions about your science fair project here. Please be specific and complete.

Moderator: berkeleywebs

dk3

Need expert on anxiety fast...please!

Post by dk3 »

i am conducting an experiment on anxiety and how color will effect your level of anxiety, part of the project has an interview with an expert on it, hence i am here. please respond asap[/b]
topgun0728

Post by topgun0728 »

What kind of questions are you planning on asking? Can you give more details?

Shijun
dk3

Post by dk3 »

just on the general topic of anxiety (its a requirment for the project)

these are the questions-

1.) in your oppinion what effects a person's anxiety level the most out of all the causes?

2.) Do you believe that if colors effect a persons emotion, then can color also effect their anxiety level? why or why not?

3.) if a persons ANS is disablebled or if you stop producing the CRF hormone then is a person still diseptable to anxiety?

4.) can a person become exempted from anxiety?

-thanks
shijun

Post by shijun »

hummm...interesting, I can try my best to answer your questions based on what I know:

1) This is a complicated question as anxiety can be caused by many factors. Extensive literature can be found on this topic. But I would say brain chemistry (the level of chemicals in the brain) affects a person's anxiety level the most.

2) Yes, I believe studies have been done that shows how colors do affect a person's emotion (some draw out behavior that's more peaceful while others more violent). They can affect a person's anxiety level too becuase emotion and anxiety are related.

3) Yes, these are not the lone causes to anxiety.

4) Again, this is a complicated question and depends on who you ask. For example, people who practice meditation and other mental exercises claim that such activities minimizes anxiety, but it really proves that anxiety is a normal human experience.

I hope this helps. It's really hard to answer these questions briefly as each one can easily draw a 30 page explanation. Just do a google search on the literature that's out there for what I mean.
dk3

Post by dk3 »

thanks

Return to “General Questions”