i need help with starting my science project.

This forum is dedicated to students preparing for ISEF. Experts will answer your questions and provide advice based on their first hand ISEF experience. Talk to other students who will be attending and prepare together.

Moderator: berkeleywebs

pink2
Project Question: I thought that I would compair whether or not anti bacterial soaps clean better than regular soap( hand or dish). I am not sure what would be a better choice to compare dish soaps or hand soaps? I am not sure how to go about doing the comparisons. I need to get a reaserch paper started. I am trying to see which one of my iedas would be bestDo you have any suggestions? I am 8yrs old so if you have any ideas I would appreciate it. Thank You
Project Due Date: Final project is due February 13th 09. although i just got approved to try 3-4 of my ideas and I need to get a research paper turned in soon.
Project Status: I am just starting

i need help with starting my science project.

Post by pink2 »

i need help with starting my science project. i am comparing antibacterial hand/dish soap with regular soap to see if there is any germ killing differnece. Can you please help get started? Thank you
barretttomlinson
Former Expert

Re: i need help with starting my science project.

Post by barretttomlinson »

Hi,

You do not say what the roadblocks are to your getting started.

I suggest the first step in starting the science fair project is to completely read the Science Buddies Science Fair Project Guide. This guide outlines all the steps you need to take from concept to the science fair display itself. The link is:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... ndex.shtml

Good luck, and have fun with the project!

Best Regards,

Barrett Tomlinson

Return to “Intel ISEF Preparation”