how can I make a self propelled vehicle, in 2 days?

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
ismael

how can I make a self propelled vehicle, in 2 days?

Post by ismael »

Hi everyone, well my problem is that I have to make a self propelled vehicle in just 2 days, and I need help so if someone can please help me, I be very thankfull with you. Thanks.
Craig_Bridge
Former Expert

Post by Craig_Bridge »

Science Fair projects usually have more than a 2 day deadline so this sounds more like a homework assignment that you have been putting off.

Try putting "Self propelled vehicle" into a search engine. You might also try searching for "Rubberband Motor" and "Balloon Car".
-Craig
davidkallman
Former Expert

Re: how can I make a self propelled vehicle, in 2 days?

Post by davidkallman »

Hi ismael,

If you input "make a self propelled vehicle" to answers.com, you'll get several ways to make a vehicle. Many of these have complete plans, so you should be able to complete the project quickly.

Particularly note:

the top hit: http://www.pbs.org/saf/1103/teaching/teaching3.htm

and the following from science buddies:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... .php?t=695&

I would encourage you to plan your time more effectively in the future.
Cheers!

Dave
sam b yar

i know how "cough"

Post by sam b yar »

you get a cow and get them to realease their mathae gas in to smthim and sit on it
SAMUEL B> Y>
Louise
Former Expert

Re: i know how "cough"

Post by Louise »

sam b yar wrote:you get a cow and get them to realease their mathae gas in to smthim and sit on it
Hi Sam!
Do you need some help with a project? You've posted to a lot of threads today, but I am not sure what you want. Please start a new thread outlining your science project/hypothesis/what you need help with, and someone will help you.

Louise

Return to “Physical Science”