star apple!!

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
d_dakay

star apple!!

Post by d_dakay »

:) hello sciencebudzzz!!!!!!
can u pls help me again bwt our project-'star apple fruit latexas a substitute to commercial adhesive-Glue'.
can u pls give a website wer i can fing what are the ingredients in making glue coz the internet give a very broad references.
thank u!!
Hello sciencebuddies! I'm student just starting to do my research projects and i need help to do that.Can you please help me?
ArvinChang
Former Expert

Re: star apple!!

Post by ArvinChang »

Ask an Expert Do's and Don'ts
Do use proper English. You're communicating with adults who may not understand the codes you use in a chatroom.
Do be specific and complete. Describe the background of your project. Then ask your question. Don't assume our experts can read your mind! They try, but haven't been able to do it yet.
Dakay, please take the extra fews minutes to write out your posts in longhand. It will help organize your thoughts better and make it easier for people to read.

Also, please elaborate on your project question. Why do we need an a substitute to commerical adhesives? Why are they bad and why would star apple latex be better?
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... tion.shtml

There are actually several different types of adhesives and so there is no single way to produce create a glue from a particular substance. To learn more about how glue is produces try searching for "history of" glue or adhesive. I noticed wikipedia.org has a small, but useful entry on adhesives and their main categories. Go check these resources out and reply back to this thread with more questions and or a more refined versino of your project question.
jenicechummar2
Former Expert

making glue

Post by jenicechummar2 »

Return to “Physical Science”