My Graded IP Project

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Hansly_Saw

My Graded IP Project

Post by Hansly_Saw »

Hi ScienceBuddies moderators!

I am currently doing a Science IP (Investigatory Project) in our Grade 5 Science class. Our teacher will pick one of the three problems for the Investigatory Project I will do at school this January 2018, or in 4th quarter, which will be graded.

I have my 1st one, which is: Which will evaporate quickly, water or oil?

I need help in finding two (2) more problems that the topic will be the circulatory and respiratory systems, pollution, adaptations, materials and their properties, separation techniques or cells. Our teacher won't accept topics related to chemistry and robotics.
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: My Graded IP Project

Post by MadelineB »

Hello and my apologies for the slow response to your questions!

In addition to this "Ask the Expert" forum, Science Buddies also has more than 1100 ideas for science projects just waiting for you to find a few that are exciting to you!

Here's a link:
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... llprojects

You can search for projects by topics or you can search for projects by grade level. Either way, I hope you find several ideas which help you with your IP project!

Don't hesitate to come back and ask us for more help! But first, it's your turn to do some searching! Good luck!
Hansly_Saw

Re: My Graded IP Project

Post by Hansly_Saw »

Thanks!

Return to “Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”