forensics: modifying drug tests: I need a Catchy Title

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

JayTheFray

forensics: modifying drug tests: I need a Catchy Title

Post by JayTheFray »

I'm doing a project on different ways drug tests can be modified like energy drinks, poppy seeds things like that. I want a catchy phrase that has something to do with forensics. Can anyone help? :?: :D
eileenrichards
Former Expert

Re: forensics: modifying drug tests: I need a Catchy Title

Post by eileenrichards »

By modified, do you mean ways to fool the tests into giving false results, ie. the connection between morphine and poppy seeds? You could go with a title like, "The Forensic Science of ____________," but forensics deal in the application of science to legal problems. So with a title like that, you're not only covering the science but also its relationship to law. That aside, try to include the independent/dependent variables; a title in the form of a question can be particularly appealing. For example, "Chemistry connection: which foods can induce a false positive drug test?" -ER

Return to “Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”