Bacteria in water: I need a catchy science project name

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

LittlebitofScience

Bacteria in water: I need a catchy science project name

Post by LittlebitofScience »

Hi my Science project is due inn 5-6 weeks I need a catchy title my project is on bacteria in water ? PLEASE HELP !

Some Information on my Project ?
I will be using a laser microscope to find bacteria
jskanderson
Former Student Expert

Re: Bacteria in water: I need a catchy science project name

Post by jskanderson »

LittlebitofScience wrote:Hi my Science project is due inn 5-6 weeks I need a catchy title my project is on bacteria in water ? PLEASE HELP !

Some Information on my Project ?
I will be using a laser microscope to find bacteria
Hi LittlebitofScience,

Welcome to SciBuddies! If you are entering this project into a competition, it would be best to use the format 'The Effect of [Independent Var.] on [Dependent Var.]' or some variation of that format! You want to clearly identify the variable that you're changing in your experiment (the indep. variable) and the variable you're observing for (the dependent)!

Perhaps if you gave a bit more information about your project, SciBuddies Experts could try and help! What are you testing for, and what is your hypothesis?

Hope this helped,

JSK
~ Call me JSK :D
"Be the person who you wish to see in the world."

Return to “Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”