Demonstration Science Fair

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

debimerkey

Demonstration Science Fair

Post by debimerkey »

How do I teach my students to layout the board for a demonstration Science Fair project? I can not use Scientific Method bc they have no hypothesis, they are wanting to display their research.
AmyCowen
Site Admin
Project Question: -
Project Due Date: -
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Demonstration Science Fair

Post by AmyCowen »

The sections of the display board shown on this page https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... ds#keyinfo won't match up to the projects your students did if they were not doing experiments. But the general idea of creating sections that fit the steps they completed for their research projects should still be helpful. Using clear sections helps students understand what to put in each spot on the board and helps keep it organized.

Think about what steps they did and how those can be broken down into clear sections (like the "question" or "topic" they were researching, findings, examples, conclusion, bibliography).

Amy
Science Buddies

Return to “Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”