insects?

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Gorn_The_Mighty

insects?

Post by Gorn_The_Mighty »

Are there any bugs that can throw up? I'm serious.
jskanderson
Former Student Expert

Re: insects?

Post by jskanderson »

Gorn_The_Mighty wrote:Are there any bugs that can throw up? I'm serious.
Hi Gorn_The_Mighty,

Welcome to ScienceBuddies! This is a forum where you can ask questions related to any experiments or science fair projects that you have. If this question is related to a project that you are pursuing, giving us the topic/subject, statement of the problem, and hypothesis would aid us in helping you.

ScienceBuddies, however, is NOT the place to ask homework questions! If this question is for simple curiosity or for a homework assignment, please redirect this question elsewhere!

If you are looking for bug projects, or are super interested in them and would like to do an experiment, here is a link to aid you in your search: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... =pi&s=bugs

Hope this helped!

-JSK
~ Call me JSK :D
"Be the person who you wish to see in the world."
Gorn_The_Mighty

Post by Gorn_The_Mighty »

LOL no, i'm not doing homework. It's summer. I was wondering about bugs and spiders and thought i'd ask if any one knows.
jskanderson
Former Student Expert

Post by jskanderson »

Gorn_The_Mighty wrote:LOL no, i'm not doing homework. It's summer. I was wondering about bugs and spiders and thought i'd ask if any one knows.
Hi Gorn The Mighty,

There are a few articles on "Ask An Entomologist" discussing bugs that puke/vomit for protection, and here's one: https://askentomologists.com/2015/05/11 ... r-do-both/

If you decide to pursue this as a project topic later on, let ScienceBuddies know and we'll help you with that!

Hope this helped,

JSK
~ Call me JSK :D
"Be the person who you wish to see in the world."

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”