Project no name... :(

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Sissyrebekah10

Project no name... :(

Post by Sissyrebekah10 »

My daughter and I have been trying to come up with a catchy name for her science fair project board. We have had no luck! Please help us with a few catchy suggestions.

The project ... Does storage temperature affect the acidity of orange juice?... She checks the pH level of each sample and records her findings. All we need now is a name for her board. We would like something witty, cute, funny... Something to grab the judges attention.

Thanks so much for helping
MrsDez
Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Project no name... :(

Post by MrsDez »

Sissyrebekah10 wrote:My daughter and I have been trying to come up with a catchy name for her science fair project board. We have had no luck! Please help us with a few catchy suggestions.

The project ... Does storage temperature affect the acidity of orange juice?... She checks the pH level of each sample and records her findings. All we need now is a name for her board. We would like something witty, cute, funny... Something to grab the judges attention.

Thanks so much for helping
Hi,
What were the results of the experiment? What was observed? What would you like others to learn from this experiment?

For example,
If the favorable result was obtained at the coolest storage temperature, something like "Cool is the Way to Go!" "OJ is best at (blank) degrees"
If the warmest temperature is unfavorable, then "Stay Away from Warm OJ!"

Hope this guides you in the right direction.

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”