The skinny on moisturizers

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

helmi0607

The skinny on moisturizers

Post by helmi0607 »

Hi there,
I am doing a project about testing different skin moisturizers and seeing which one performs the best. I am looking for the materials and I need a moisturizer that lists mineral oil as the top two ingredients. I found a moisturizer called Johnson's baby lotion which lists mineral oil as the second ingredient after water. But my question is that the moisturizer is for babies and I looked online and it said that baby moisturizers are more mild so can I still use this product for my test?
Thanks!
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: The skinny on moisturizers

Post by MadelineB »

Hello Helmi and thank you for waiting patiently for a reply! I hope there's still time to help you.
It sounds like you are testing several different brands of moisterizers, in which case using Johnson's baby lotion as one of them should be alright. It will be interesting if the milder one has the best effect! Let us know how your experiment turns out!

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”