Does Gender Affect Color Preference

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

jannak

Does Gender Affect Color Preference

Post by jannak »

After I collect the data to determine who likes pink or blue,from my survey, how do I decide if gender affects color preference?
fizzylandho

Re: Does Gender Affect Color Preference

Post by fizzylandho »

Well, you sort who picked what color. say 10 males picked blue while 2 picked pink, and 5 females picked blue while 7 picked pink. The majority of males picked blue, and the majority of females picked pink. You also want to keep in mind the peoples ages. Who knows, the ages might also affect what color they choose. The more people you have take it, the better the results are. Its up to you how you do decide pretty much...you can't get it perfect, espcially if this is for school.(to get it perfect you would have to test everyone in the world) :lol: You can do background research to find out more! I don't know if this answered your question but I hope it at least helped. Have fun with your project!

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”