Science Fair Titles

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

586f8dbfff27422da35db1f2a8277fae

Science Fair Titles

Post by 586f8dbfff27422da35db1f2a8277fae »

I really really need a science fair project title. I'm in grade 8 and my project's about humidity's effect on the dimensions of different species of wood. Please help :cry: ! Anything will do. thank you!
586f8dbfff27422da35db1f2a8277fae

Science Fair Titles PLEASE HELP

Post by 586f8dbfff27422da35db1f2a8277fae »

I'm in grade 8 and need a science project title soon! My projects about how humidity affects the dimensions of different species of wood. Anything will do. Thank you!
17eugenekim
Expert
Project Question: To assist others in the AAE forums
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Science Fair Titles

Post by 17eugenekim »

Hello everyone,

Often the best science fair project title is a clear, specific one. A common "recipe" for a title is something along the lines of "The Effect of _____ on _____," with the first blank being your independent variable and the second being your dependent variable. You could modify it to something more like "How does ____ Affect ____?", if you need something in the form of a question. Whatever the case, you don't have to get all "wonky" with it.
probiotics
Former Student Expert

Re: Science Fair Titles

Post by probiotics »

Hi!

If you would like to have a title that clearly represents your science project, 17eugenekim has great ideas. However, if you want more fun titles, you could consider puns or jokes for your title. This will help you catch the attention of others. A few examples relating to your project include "Humidity: What "Wood" Happen?" or "Wood" H20 shrink Wood?".

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”