Study of Planet Earth movement.

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Miracles

Study of Planet Earth movement.

Post by Miracles »

Can you prove Planet Earth rotates and also orbits the Sun? Hypothesis is that Merchandise falls off shelves and pool water can flood out
during earthquakes as I've witnessed but they say Earth rotates a full rotation everyday and pool water is undisturbed and product is steady on shelves. If a level tool, that has fluid to Gage even level is put on a level surface, the Earth rotation shows non existence by the fluid not moving and is maintaining the same position. If Earth rotated at about 1034 mph and orbited the Sun at about 65000 mph. How would Airplanes land on runways without adjusting to a runway direction with The Earth's alluded movement? Planet Earth Isn't moving according to these experiments, except during earthquake. The Sun, Moon and Stars seem to move, as I'm witness and the North Star stays Northern while the stars move. Supernatural is this Existence, do chicken eggs have bones, feathers, beaks, feet, eyes? It's not what came first the chicken or egg, the Creator existence designed lives, there is always an element of Supernatural that's plausible answer to wrongly explained or unexplained mystery.
Please explain your evidence because mine is real. Thanks for your help.
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Study of Planet Earth movement.

Post by MadelineB »

The Science Buddies Ask the Expert forums are for helping students in grades K-12 who are doing hands-on science projects. If you are doing a hands-on science project, please provide details including your hypothesis, your research plan, and the experiments which you are planning. Otherwise, there are other sites on the web where your questions would be more appropriate. Thank you.
Miracles

Post by Miracles »

My son Jake is an 8th grade student at Portola Jr high school and this request for an honest reply to the informational evidence sent to either be confirmed or evidence by your experts to dispute this theory is essential for every school to be informed their science is promoting a fabrication that planet Earth is Orbiting the Sun and is Rotating a full rotation daily. This Planet Earth seems, by evidence, not to rotate or orbit Sun or move besides there being earthquake. Thanks, Steve Zicklin representing Spirit Team.
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by MadelineB »

However, as I noted above, the Science Buddies experts are volunteers to help students in grades K-12 who are doing hands-on science projects. There are other sites on the web where your questions would be more appropriate. Thank you.

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”