Title helps

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

winkl

Title helps

Post by winkl »

I need a creative title for the project bacterial resistant materials and disefectants ASAP thanks
probiotics
Former Student Expert

Re: Title helps

Post by probiotics »

Here are some ideas!

“Bye Bye Bacteria: Which Disinfectant works best?”

“Bacteria be Gone! The Effect of Disinfectants on Bacterial Resistant Materials.”

“Reach for the Bleach! Which Disinfectant works best?”

Hope this helps!
NehaK6
Former Student Expert

Post by NehaK6 »

Hi winkl,

Probiotics had some very creative title ideas! I'm sure you'll do very well using one of their ideas.

I just wanted to add that for future reference, it might be helpful to have a format you can follow when creating a title. As lmp1341 (another student expert) said on a post from early September, "I'd like to add that when you're creating a project title, you can follow the format of Catchy: Descriptive, just to make sure that your audience members can have a basic understanding of your project just by reading the title."

Good luck!
OmPatel
Former Student Expert

Post by OmPatel »

Hi winki,

Great project idea, given the current situation of the world, with increasing infections and diseases.

Here are some title ideas:

"Microbes Hurt the Globe: What Disinfectant will Save the World?"

"I've Got Your Bac: What is the Most Effective Disinfectant?

"Don't be Bac: The Evaluation of Effective Disinfectants"

I hope this helped. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help!

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”