Red wasp help

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Rachgamer09

Red wasp help

Post by Rachgamer09 »

Ok I’m at my wits end here. I’m a nursing mom and have been trying to figure out why on earth I’m being targeted by red wasps while just standing outside. I don’t go mess with them or anything I’m literally just standing there. I can have others around me but they only come after me. Is the pheromone for attack for them the same compound as a nursing mom? If so what can I do because I have an allergic reaction to their stings and can’t take Benadryl due to it drying me out. Someone please help
EricBebenov24
Former Student Expert

Re: Red wasp help

Post by EricBebenov24 »

Hi Rachgamer09,

Does this question pertain to a science project? The Ask an Expert forums here at Science Buddies are meant for questions about science projects or experiments. If this is the case, please provide more information so that we can better assist. If not, there are many other websites and resources that you may find more beneficial.

Thank you for your understanding!

EricBebenov24

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”