Catchy Title for Science Fair

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

lrodriguez7

Catchy Title for Science Fair

Post by lrodriguez7 »

Hi.
My daughters project is about Soil Erosion.
We need help with a catchy title.
sydneyolson
Expert

Re: Catchy Title for Science Fair

Post by sydneyolson »

Hi!

Do you mind providing any further details about the project, such as her hypothesis or anything she discovered/researched while doing the project? This could help in coming up with a catchy title, thank you!
cnoonan180
Expert

Post by cnoonan180 »

Hello!

Please provide your research/project question or a project goal so the mentors can better help you brainstorm a catchy and informative project title. The more information about your project you provide, the better the mentors at Science Buddies can assist you!

A good format to follow when establishing a project title is [informative]: [catchy]

For example, a soil erosion project procedure through the Science Buddies website (link to this project here: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... il-erosion) could have a title such as (just for example and brainstorming purposes, I chose to model some title suggestions off this project):

1) Super Stoppers: Can Plants Stop Soil Erosion?
2) Plant Protection: Can Plants Help Prevent Soil Erosion?

Hope this helps!
-cnoonan180
travel_girl08

Post by travel_girl08 »

Hello! :D

I have a few ideas but since there isn't much information given, I cannot help with the informative side. I do have a few catchy ideas. Just try using the "Catchy: Informative" method.

Here are some possibilities:
Don't Spoil the Soil: A Soil Erosion Experiment
Soil Singles: A Soil Erosion Experiment
Life is Supported by Soil: A Soil Erosion Experiment
Save Our Soil: A Soil Erosion Experiment

Hope this helps! Good luck! :wink:

travel_girl08 :mrgreen:

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”