Regionals!!! :)

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

SSK6

Regionals!!! :)

Post by SSK6 »

Hello, just a quick update for my Science Fair Project, I did well and made it to the second part, called Regionals! My project is good, but I am not sure how to make it better. What can I do to make it better? I can't really polish it because it I am not sure how to polish it.
LeungWilley
Former Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Regionals!!! :)

Post by LeungWilley »

Hi SSK6,
Congrats on getting to Regionals!
Just out of curiosity, what are the rules for the Regionals? Are you allow to modify your experiment or perform a follow-up experiment that examine something that you found on this experiment. That's the first thing that came to mind.

Good Luck and Congrats again!
Willey
SSK6

Post by SSK6 »

Yes, all edits are allowed! You can re-work anything, change your script, tri-board anything really.
AmyCowen
Site Admin
Project Question: -
Project Due Date: -
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by AmyCowen »

Congratulations on moving to the next science fair with your project! That's great to hear.

If you are looking for ways to change your project, I would post in the thread you have been using with a mentor so that she knows of your success. She may have some suggestions for you as you prepare for the regional fair.

Amy
Science Buddies

Return to “Grades 6-8: Physical Science”