Electromagnetic warp drive-(Anti-Gravity)

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

255223eaee0444a6905d2267f5ba6913

Electromagnetic warp drive-(Anti-Gravity)

Post by 255223eaee0444a6905d2267f5ba6913 »

Hello.

I am designing an electromagnetic warp drive as of right now and I have not had any luck. I have a theory for my warp drive concept that I will explain. I hypothesized that if mass equals gravity and visa versa, mass should equal energy and gravity should equal energy. If gravity is capable of warping space and time, so shouldn't energy right? Because if mass equals gravity and mass equals energy by E=Mc2 then energy should warp space time. I would assume that using an electromagnetic field as there energy would have the same effect of warping space time as gravity would since they are both intertwined with mass. However, I just don't know how to manipulate the electromagnetic field in a way that would cause the warping of space time? Could I please have valid reliable answers that make sense and correlate with my data and hypothesize. I am not interested in anyone discrediting my idea and telling me that it is not possible.

I look forward to your response on the matter.
norman40
Former Expert
Project Question: Volunteer
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Electromagnetic warp drive-(Anti-Gravity)

Post by norman40 »

Hi,

This forum is intended for students, parents, and teachers working on K-12 science projects. If your question is related to a science project, please post some details such as your hypothesis, research question or experimental plan. If you are looking for help with homework or general science discussions there are other sites that should be able to answer your question.

A. Norman

Return to “Grades 6-8: Physical Science”