DESIGN A CITY TO INTERACT WITH NATURE NEED A PROBLEM QUESTION!!

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

cheniaaxaxa

DESIGN A CITY TO INTERACT WITH NATURE NEED A PROBLEM QUESTION!!

Post by cheniaaxaxa »

Hi Everyone.! Im in the 7th grade and this is my first time doing a science project. SO my partner and I decided to choose something that sounded easy. So we choose "Design a City to interact with nature" Its January 1 2018 and my project is due Friday the 5th please help I just need a problem question and I can do the rest I'm a honor roll student and I don't wanna get a F. My science partner is no help so I've been doing everything by myself and stressing out I'M TO YOUNG TO BE STRESSING OUT. PLEASE HELP AS YOU CAN SEE I'M DESPERATE PLEASE. My science teacher will get made if she knew I didn't even start we go back to school tomorrow which means I will only have 4 DAYS!!! OMGGG PLEASE HELP IF READING :cry: :? - chenia <3

Hi Chenia,
Please do not post the same question more than once. Doing that makes it harder for the experts to notice your post and help you. Also, please be patient. Many of the experts took time off over the holidays. Thank you!
Moderator.
norman40
Former Expert
Project Question: Volunteer
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: DESIGN A CITY TO INTERACT WITH NATURE NEED A PROBLEM QUESTION!!

Post by norman40 »

Hi Chenia,

There is a Science Buddies project that sounds similar to the topic you posted. The project description at the following link may be of interest to you:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... y-planning

Your project question is the basis for your research and experiment. Some helpful information about project questions is provided here:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... t-question

As it stands now, your topic “Design a City to Interact with Nature” is very broad. You may want to think about smaller pieces of the topic to develop a project question. For example, what parts of nature do you want your city to interact with? What kinds of interaction might you want to have? How would you identify what design elements to include? How would you know if your design worked?

I hope this helps. Please ask again if you have more questions.

A. Norman

Return to “Grades 6-8: Physical Science”