Need a title for science fair project

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Xynx

Need a title for science fair project

Post by Xynx »

Hey guys! New to AAE, but I would like some help on figuring out a name/title for my science fair project. It's about what modifications can help a paper helicopter glide the longest. My science fair is in a couple of days :shock: , so please hurry. Thanks for your help!
RicaC
Former Student Expert

Re: Need a title for science fair project

Post by RicaC »

Dear Xynx,

Here are a couple of ideas for your title:
1. Spin, Spin, Spin!: The effect of modifications on the paper helicopter on the amount of time it stays in the air
2. Come fly with me!: The effect of modifications on the paper helicopter on the amount of time it stays in the air

You could also write a more formal title, which is written in this format: The Effect of Independent Variable on the Dependent Variable. For your project, it could be "The effect of modifications on the paper helicopter on amount of time it stays in the air".

I hope these ideas helps you. If you have any questions, please let me know.

RicaC
Xynx

Re: Need a title for science fair project

Post by Xynx »

Dear Rica,
Thanks for the quick response! Those are some great ideas! Thank you so much. I have one less thing to worry about. :D

Return to “Grades 6-8: Physical Science”