Ultrasound bandwidth

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

amirhesamabbasi

Ultrasound bandwidth

Post by amirhesamabbasi »

To whom it may concern

I am a student that I am working on Ultrasound transfer data. I want to know how to measure the data on the sound and how to define the power of it for dB or other noise of the sound. If it is possible to answer my question clearly to understand the definite of this topic. Thank you in advance

Best Regards
bvionis
Student Expert

Re: Ultrasound bandwidth

Post by bvionis »

Hello,

Is this data collection part of a science fair project? If not, there are other websites that would be better suited for these kinds of questions (the Ask an Expert Forum is intended for students working on hands-on science projects). However, if this question is indeed in conjunction with a science project, I would be able to better answer your question if you were to clarify some aspects of your project (what are the problems you are trying to solve, what is your hypothesis, what are your experimental procedures, etc.), as well as what exactly you mean by "ultrasound transfer data"/"data on the sound." Are you just trying to figure out how to measure ultrasonic sound waves with the appropriate unit?

Thanks,
bvionis

Return to “Grades 6-8: Physical Science”