Please help help help!!!

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

BadatSciencefair

Please help help help!!!

Post by BadatSciencefair »

Ok. I know I’m such a procrastinator and everything, but the data for my science fair project, which is a HUGE grade is due tomorrow, and I’ve been trying to fix it for 3 DAYS and it still won't work. Please tell me how to fix it. I'm doing the supercapacitor one, just type in the search solar car and look for the one that says supercapacitor. I'm doing the same thing except I also have different kinds of capacitors. PLEASE help!
probiotics
Former Student Expert

Re: Please help help help!!!

Post by probiotics »

Hi!

Can you elaborate more on what’s wrong with your data? The more information you give us, the more we can help!

Thanks, probiotics
BadatSciencefair

Post by BadatSciencefair »

For some reason, every time I connect my wires and stuff my solar panel doesn't work and my mortar won't spin, no matter what I do.
cnoonan180
Expert

Post by cnoonan180 »

Hello,

For future reference, questions about circuits as your project question seems to include may receive more detailed responses in the Physical Science forum for your grade level. Here's a link to this forum: viewforum.php?f=26

Thanks!
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by MadelineB »

Hello BadAtScienceFair,
I'm going to cross-post this thread to the Grades 6-8 Physical Science forum so those experts can help you!

Good luck with your project.

Madeline

Return to “Grades 6-8: Physical Science”