Suggets Me Project Name

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

candisepps

Suggets Me Project Name

Post by candisepps »

My project is about building a prosthetic hand model and I need a good name instead of using a prosthetic hand as my title so plz give me a good name. :D :D
lmp1341
Former Expert

Re: Suggets Me Project Name

Post by lmp1341 »

Hello and welcome to Science Buddies!

Would you mind giving us some more info about your science fair project so we can help brainstorm some awesome names for you? Often times, the way to find a creative and explanatory title is to examine the dependent and independent variables of your experiment, which should be found in your testable question for the project.
If you provide us with that extra info for your project, we will be happy to help you think of a fun project title!
A suggestion I have for you is to use the format "Creative: Explanatory", or something where you have the creative title first, and then provide a phrase to explain your project in the form of "_____'s effect on _____."

My first idea when I read that you were working with prosthetics was "Robo-hand" or "Mechanical Anatomy", but of course these would need to be paired with the explanatory portion of your title.

As soon as we receive your reply with the extra info about your awesome project, we'll get to work thinking of creative names for your science fair project!!

Looking forward to it!

Stay nerdy,
Lmp1341

Return to “Grades 6-8: Physical Science”