research question

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

roxanaloaeza

research question

Post by roxanaloaeza »

I need Help On A TiTLEEEEE. Okay I am doing Symposium, a project in school in Biology and my experiment includes Soil bacteria. I first started with Soil antibotics and how much does soil that has bacteria develop an antibiotic to other soil that also has bacteria ? But that didn't work so I started doing other things that included soil bacteria but now I have to include that in my presentation and I don't know how to put in my experimetal design OR presentation. I also need help on my title!!!!! PLEASEEEE!
SciB
Expert
Occupation: Retired molecular biologist, university researcher and teacher
Project Question: I wish to join Scibuddies to be able to help students achieve the best science project possible and to understand the science behind it.
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: research question

Post by SciB »

Your question should not be added to someone else's thread. The experts won't look there. You must start your own thread with your specific title if you want someone to see it and try to help you.

Sybee
roxanaloaeza

Re: research question

Post by roxanaloaeza »

I need Help On A TiTLEEEEE. Okay I am doing Symposium, a project in school in Biology and my experiment includes Soil bacteria. I first started with Soil antibotics and how much does soil that has bacteria develop an antibiotic to other soil that also has bacteria ? But that didn't work so I started doing other things that included soil bacteria but now I have to include that in my presentation and I don't know how to put in my experimetal design OR presentation. I also need help on my title!!!!! PLEASEEEE!

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”