Bioinformatics Science project

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

liaemars

Bioinformatics Science project

Post by liaemars »

Hi,

I am currently a Sophomore at high school and looking for a bioinformatics project topic for competition.

I came across the following topic "Developing an alternative treatment for luminal B breast cancer by targeting DNA repair
mechanisms". Could any one guide me as how feasible is this topic to do a research or any other suggested topics that can bring me better results and make me win the competition. I am just starting and need more guidance.

Thanks,
Lia
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Bioinformatics Science project

Post by MadelineB »

Hello and my apologies for the delay in responding to your question.

It would help the experts here if you could provide more details about the science project which you are considering. Please give a reference to the project.

Alternatively, you might want to search the Science Buddies project ideas database to see if there are projects of interest. Each project includes a background section with a list of references, so you can do some research to see what type of and how feasible the experiments might be needed. Each project is also graded "easy", .... "advanced".

Be sure to let us know if you find a project and need help getting started.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”