I need help finding a titleeeeee

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

Kellybean15235

I need help finding a titleeeeee

Post by Kellybean15235 »

Sorry for bothering you guys, but I really need help finding a title for my project. It is about memorizing numbers and who's better at memorizing the most numbers:males or females? I just need a title name. Thank for your time! Please answer back as soon as you can! :D
nguyenmccarty
Former Expert
Project Question: Ask an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: I need help finding a titleeeeee

Post by nguyenmccarty »

Hi, kellybean! When you're coming up with the title for a science project, it doesn't have to be anything fancy or funny! The best titles are simple but informative: just write a sentence explaining what your question or hypothesis is. Good luck!
probiotics
Former Student Expert

Post by probiotics »

Number Crunchers: Boys vs Girls Edition
nguyenmccarty
Former Expert
Project Question: Ask an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by nguyenmccarty »

That's a great start: it tells the reader that you're comparing boys and girls, and that your experiment has something to do with numbers. However, it doesn't give a clear idea of what exactly you're trying to ask. Your title could be even better if you clarify what about boys and girls you're comparing.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”