Background info for which surface has the most bacteria

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

Sunako_Nakahara

Background info for which surface has the most bacteria

Post by Sunako_Nakahara »

I need 5 sources of background information about my chosen test subject for the science fair. My problem is that I only have one and not 5 and I don't know where I can find good sources online for this. So, if you have any ideas or know anywhere I could find sources for my project that would help a lot. Thanks! P.S., My project is which surface has the most bacteria?
SciB
Expert
Occupation: Retired molecular biologist, university researcher and teacher
Project Question: I wish to join Scibuddies to be able to help students achieve the best science project possible and to understand the science behind it.
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Background info for which surface has the most bacteria

Post by SciB »

Did you try searching in ScienceBuddies? There have been many questions on this topic over the years and you can probably find some links to sources of information in some of the posts. Otherwise try Google Scholar for your search. You should find lots of hits on this subject.

Good luck!

Sybee

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”