Radish seeds soil erosion

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

6fc15d1183e546b6a41adb7d1842adcd

Radish seeds soil erosion

Post by 6fc15d1183e546b6a41adb7d1842adcd »

The soil erosion through radish seeds project is what i’m referring to. i’m not sure i didn’t it right and i NEED help ASAP. What would the average data be for this project? I’m trying to compare it to my data to make sure i didn’t do anything wrong. What is the average soil mass? What’s the average soil mass with the seeds and without it?
SciB
Expert
Occupation: Retired molecular biologist, university researcher and teacher
Project Question: I wish to join Scibuddies to be able to help students achieve the best science project possible and to understand the science behind it.
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Radish seeds soil erosion

Post by SciB »

There is no right or wrong data. What you measured or observed is what you have to report. A science project is not an exam where there are right or wrong 'answers'. The purpose is to make a hypothesis, test it, study the results and make conclusions from what you observed. If the experiments were done correctly then what you found is correct. You just have to explain it based on your own knowledge and reading about the science.

If you have questions about specific details, we can help you with that, or suggest websites for you to look at. Try to get this thought out on your own, but if you get stuck then post again with specific questions.

Sybee

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”