Science Project Title

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

safiaelhassan2337

Science Project Title

Post by safiaelhassan2337 »

My friends and I are doing a science project this year about water pressure, hydraulic power and the benefits of it over combustion in the electricity production method with a working model. We can't really come up with catchy titles that can grab people's attention. Could anyone please help?
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Science Project Title

Post by MadelineB »

Hello and thank you for waiting patiently for someone to reply!

My experience with judging at science fairs is that judges prefer to see titles that state the hypothesis that you are testing with your experiment. For example, in your project, it sounds like you are comparing methods for producing electricity, so you would want your title to mention the methods and their effect on your measures of electricity production. Please let us know if you have more questions and best of luck with your project.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”