Help - I need a name for my project ASAP!

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

fa54fee831894b66a903e420cdc31bd5

Help - I need a name for my project ASAP!

Post by fa54fee831894b66a903e420cdc31bd5 »

I'm doing a project that tests which grows bigger at a faster rate, organic radish plants or non-organic radish plants. I can't think of a catchy title so I need ideas. It's due in a few days and the title is the only thing I have left to do so help would be appreciated
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Help - I need a name for my project ASAP!

Post by MadelineB »

Hello! I apologize that no one has answered your question. Looking at the date, I expect that you have already submitted your project. But maybe this will help for your next project! Science fair judges actually like to see the title worded in the form of your hypothesis, so in this case: it would be perfectly acceptable to use "which grows bigger at a faster rate? Organic vs non-organic". And, I am curious: which did grow bigger faster? And which tasted better??

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”