Need Resources for “Effects of antifungal medicines vs natural essential oils on the production of fungus.

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

spssnad

Need Resources for “Effects of antifungal medicines vs natural essential oils on the production of fungus.

Post by spssnad »

Hi, I’m working on a project about the effects of antifungal medicines vs natural essentials oils on the production of fungus. I would really appreciate it if someone can help me to either mentor this project or provide me with additional resources to do further research on this topic. Thank you!
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Need Resources for “Effects of antifungal medicines vs natural essential oils on the production of fungus.

Post by MadelineB »

Hello and welcome to Science Buddies,

The Ask an Expert Forum is intended to be a place where students can go to find answers to science questions that they have been unable to find using other resources. If you have specific questions about your science fair project or science fair, our team of volunteer scientists can help. Our Experts won't do the work for you, but they will make suggestions, offer guidance, and help you troubleshoot. If you are new to Ask an Expert, please review the AAE Guidelines:

guidelines

The experts here are not mentors, if you need a mentor here are some suggestions:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... tem-mentor

And, once you're ready to plan your science project, here's a good guide:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... ience-fair

Let us know more about your project!

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”