I need help

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

corbanA

I need help

Post by corbanA »

I need to know: is it possible to systematically rewrite the brain so it creates hallucinogens when recalling a memory. If we could figure out how to inhibit that in to our biological makeup we could make memory not a negetive thing but positive!
AmyCowen
Site Admin
Project Question: -
Project Due Date: -
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: I need help

Post by AmyCowen »

Are you working on a student project related to this? If so, can you please let us know more about your project.

Science Buddies
corbanA

Post by corbanA »

AmyCowen wrote:Are you working on a student project related to this? If so, can you please let us know more about your project.

Science Buddies
Well yes and no. I am collaborating with my teachers on the theory of this recall inhibiting process but it has nothing to do with my grades in all honesty. I am doing this out of extracurricular time.
corbanA

Post by corbanA »

corbanA wrote:
AmyCowen wrote:Are you working on a student project related to this? If so, can you please let us know more about your project.

Science Buddies
Well yes and no. I am collaborating with my teachers on the theory of this recall inhibiting process but it has nothing to do with my grades in all honesty. I am doing this out of extracurricular time. If you would be able to figure this one out I would be so happy! The thing is, I’ve been thinking this through for months and wondering if it’s possible. If so it could be used as a cure to schizophrenia because you would be taking the hallucinogens and controlling them curing the memory problem and it could cure the rest of it as well by occupying the brain with a substitute function instead of the alternate patterns that create schizophrenia!
corbanA

Post by corbanA »

It would be truly somthing we won’t forget

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”