Hi guys! I need your help in finding me a good title. Please help!

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

uajamal

Hi guys! I need your help in finding me a good title. Please help!

Post by uajamal »

Hello, I need a project name URGENTLY by Monday, Jan. 21! My science fair project is about testing glucose in food. The food has to be in liquid or mushy form. And I'm using urinalysis glucose test strips to find out how much glucose the food has. I found it on this website as " Sucrose & Glucose & Fructose, Oh My! Uncovering Hidden Sugar in Your Food". But I need an attractive title that is cool and funny. I hope that was enough information. :| :? :shock: :cry: :!: :!: :!:
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Hi guys! I need your help in finding me a good title. Please help!

Post by MadelineB »

Hello and welcome to Science Buddies,

At the high school science fair level, the judges are actually looking for project titles that state the hypothesis. The title would be in the form of "The effect of ____ on the ___".

I would need to know the hypothesis and design of your project in order to fill in the first _____. The second ____ will have something to do with what glucose measures you are using.

Hope this helps! If you need more help, please describe the hypothesis and design of your project!
uajamal

Re: Hi guys! I need your help in finding me a good title. Please help!

Post by uajamal »

Thank you so much! And this DOES help!

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”