Need Help Quick please

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

msher11

Need Help Quick please

Post by msher11 »

Hi,

I would like to do a project around psychology and the following topics interest me and I want to a project on complex ideas within the topics
Internet Addiction
Stamford Prison Experiment
If you have any ideas that involve any of these ideas or something similar I would greatly appreciate it

Thank You
SciB
Expert
Occupation: Retired molecular biologist, university researcher and teacher
Project Question: I wish to join Scibuddies to be able to help students achieve the best science project possible and to understand the science behind it.
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Need Help Quick please

Post by SciB »

Hi,
Those are all very broad topics and we really cannot provide you with project ideas covering such a long list of interests. It is up to you to come up with a project idea or a couple of them and then we can advise you on how to do it.

There are so many things that influence your capability of doing certain projects that it is better to wait until we know what you are most interested in and what resources you have access to before we try to suggest specific topics for research. Ideally what you want to choose is a hypothesis that has not been tested before so that the results are not known. We can help you do this once you narrow down your interest to a specific area.

Good luck!

Sybee

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”