Need help with data analysis project- I have a lot of questions and theres a lot to read pls answer by december 1st :C

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

sophie7

Re: Need help with data analysis project- I have a lot of questions and theres a lot to read pls answer by december 1st

Post by sophie7 »

Hi Madeline! I forgot to update this post but I got 4th which I'm pretty content with and I hope to try again next year! Thanks so much for all the resources and help! I couldn't have done it without you!
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Need help with data analysis project- I have a lot of questions and theres a lot to read pls answer by december 1st

Post by MadelineB »

Hello Sophie7,
It's great to hear that you placed 4th and even better to hear that you will compete again! I am glad that I was able to help you. Best wishes in your future science research.

Madeline

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”