Difficulty In 'what makes a DNA fingerprint unique' project

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

amruta_kurup

Difficulty In 'what makes a DNA fingerprint unique' project

Post by amruta_kurup »

Greetings!
I am interested in doing the project that I mentioned in the subject.. But the biotool site which is linked in the procedure section is not accessible now. So could you suggest some other site or software that runs similar program. I am not much familiar with bioinformatics so I am did not know prior and I tried searching but am unable to find one.
Thank you

Moderator note: I am moving your post from Careers in Science to the Grades 9-12 Life, Earth, Social Science forum so those experts can help you. I also removed your duplicate post ... Science Buddies guidelines request that you not post duplicate posts. Thank you.
koneill18
Expert

Re: Difficulty In 'what makes a DNA fingerprint unique' project

Post by koneill18 »

Hello!

I think I found a working link for that Biotool site. Try this link and see if it works for you.

https://web.archive.org/web/20171030114 ... edu/tacg4/

I hope this helps!

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”