scienece biology axsignment

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

trinity2102

scienece biology axsignment

Post by trinity2102 »

Hi for my science she wants us to pick an article and i have (https://scitechdaily.com/the-neurobiolo ... hydration/) and i need to state a summary of the article and the description of the article can someone help do this for me
AmyCowen
Site Admin
Project Question: -
Project Due Date: -
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: scienece biology axsignment

Post by AmyCowen »

Hi - It is great that you found an article for your assignment. You will need to read it yourself to write a summary of it.

If you want to read the article and work on your summary and have specific questions, you can post back here showing what you have written.

But the Experts here can't summarize the article for you. Part of the assignment you have, it sounds like, is to read the scientific article and work on summarizing the information to show your understanding of it.

Amy
Science Buddies

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”